TCVS is “curbside” for all appointments, with the exception of euthanasias.
All communication and payments will be by phone, text, or with a staff member car-side.
We have been experiencing high call volumes, if receptionist is unable to answer your call immediately, please leave a message and your call will be returned.
Our curbside protocol is as follows:
- Clients, please remain in your vehicles.
- Upon arrival, text the # on the parking sign and follow the instructions for check-in. Please do not leave a voicemail to check-in.
- A receptionist will text back that your message has been received.
- A technician will come to your vehicle and bring your pet into the clinic for their exam.
- After examination, you will be updated on your pet's condition and any recommended services or treatments.
- Your pet will still receive the same quality care and you will still have the opportunity to speak with the doctor car-side.
If you have not done so already, please check out Vitusvet at https://vitusvet.com/pet-owners/ or download the app to any smart phone. It conveniently gives you access to all your pet’s records and allows you to request appointments and prescription refills.
If you purchase Purina food from us, please check out https://www.proplanvetdirect.com/ and enter our clinic code 6D9ZJ, to have it shipped to your home for free and enjoy special savings.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office at 972-924-3622 or email us at email@example.com.
Our Current Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
The 3rd Saturday of every month open 8:00 am – 2:00 pm, Closed Sunday
Jeff Garner, DVM